How You Sleeping?
Best Sleeping Practices
- Stick to a sleep schedule. Set aside no more than eight hours for sleep.
- Pay attention to what you eat and drink. Don't go to bed hungry or stuffed.
- Create a restful environment. Keep your room cool, dark and quiet.
- Limit daytime naps.
- Include physical activity in your daily routine.
- Manage worries.
- Keep your phone on silent or away from you bed.
- Increase bright light exposure during the day.
- Reduce blue light exposure in the evening.
- Don't consume caffeine late in the day.
- Reduce irregular or long daytime naps.
- Try to sleep and wake at consistent times.
- Take a melatonin supplement.
- Consider these other supplements.
- Don't drink alcohol.
Great eBooks to help you to a better sleep:
Doctor Sleep (Kobo eBook)
Our new store has many help books to guide you. Ebooks are an inexpensive way to get information and are great for travel or just to have at your fingertips.