Product Description Build word power with 24 ready-to-reproduce, 3-page lessons! Each lesson teaches ten words, and includes research-based activities that tap students' prior knowledge for greater understanding and give them multiple encounters with new words so they really remember them. Topics include synonyms, antonyms, compound words, homophones, root words, prefixes and suffixes, and much more. Watch reading skills soar! About the Author Linda Ward Beech is a New York City-based writer and editor who has written more than 40 titles for Scholastic Teaching Resources.
- These 24 reproducible lesson and practice packets make learning vocab fun
- Research based activities keep students engaged and motivated
- All skills are presented clearly in context and build on prior knowledge for greater understanding
- Offers plenty of practice and word play games for repeated word exposure
- Each book includes a student dictionary and is reproducible as needed