Want a quick and effective way to learn to read and speak Spanish? You've come to the right place!
So what's the trick? Easy Spanish Step-by-Step is based on the idea that the quickest route to learning Spanish is through a solid grounding in grammar basics. Now don't be put off by the "G-word." What you won't find in this book is a lot of pointless drills. Instead, you get an original, step-by-step approach to learning Spanish based on the way people naturally acquire language.
From the very beginning, you are introduced to the most essential structures--allowing you to communicate in Spanish almost immediately. Gradually, through a series of interconnected "steps," you progress in a logical way to more common concepts that govern how Spanish is spoken and written. And along the way you are introduced to hundreds of carefully selected verbs and vocabulary words presented on the basis of how often they are used in everyday Spanish.
Guaranteed to get you quickly up and running with the knowledge and skills you need to communicate in Spanish with confidence, Easy Spanish Step-by-Step features:
- A unique "building-block" approach to mastering essential grammar, verbs, and vocabulary
- Down-to-earth explanations of important rules and concepts
- 300 verbs and hundreds of key terms introduced on the basis of frequency
- Exercises to help you test what you've learned and measure progress
- Engaging readings that help you hone your skills in everyday contexts
- Easy Spanish Step by Step proves that a solid grounding in grammar basics is the key to mastering a second language
- Grammatical rules and concepts are clearly explained in order of importance, and more than 300 verbs and key terms are introduced on the basis of frequency
- Numerous exercises and engaging readings help learners quickly build their Spanish speaking and comprehension prowess