Hornady reloading dies represent the finest in machined craftsmanship. Articulated details offer more precise reloading, by offering easier adjustments, better alignment and smoother functioning. With one of the finest internal finishes in the industry, Hornady custom grade and match grade dies provide a lifetime of reloading. They're so well crafted that they're guaranteed never to break or wear out from normal use. The zip spindle design on all full length size dies positively locks to eliminate slippage. A Series of light threads cut on both the spindle and spindle collet allows you to make incremental adjustments by turning the spindle or you can easily "zip it" up or down for larger movements. Internal Die profile is precision machined and polished to a smooth finish that delivers reliable functioning without case sticking or excessive friction. The Hornady sure-lock lock rings clamp around the entire Die applying constant pressure across the threads to hold the ring in place. The locking screw tightens the ring without ever coming into contact with the threads, eliminating possible damage from pliers. Superior to "ball expanders," this Hornady exclusive provides extremely smooth neck sizing and significantly reduces friction and case neck stretch. Internal threading prevents it from pulling loose and the Elliptical expander also eliminates the need for a separate expander Die for necking-up to the next caliber. Seater adjustment screw easily adjusts for bullet seating depths. Locking retainer spring removes in seconds for easy disassembly and cleaning of the Die. Our seating system holds the bullet, the case neck and the seating stem in perfect alignment in the sleeve before the bullet enters the neck of the case. The system includes a floating bullet alignment sleeve, a floating steel seating stem and a built-in crimper for bench rest precision. Bullets are aligned in the sleeve as they enter the Die for optimum seating and enhanced accuracy.
- SEATER ADJUSTMENT SCREW easily adjusts for bullet seating depths
- LOCK RINGS WITH WRENCH FLATS clamp around the entire die applying constant pressure
- RETAINER RING removes in seconds for easy disassembly and cleaning of the die
- IN-LINE BULLET SEATING SYSTEM holds the bullet, the case neck and the seating stem in perfect alignment in the sleeve BEFORE the bullet enters the neck of the case
- WON'T BREAK OR WEAR from normal use
- Sport type: Shooting
- Included components: Full-Length Die, Seating Die two die rifle die set