Piece together a day at the bookstore with this 1000-piece puzzle from Galison. Soothing watercolors from award-winning designer, illustrator, and creative director Michael Storrings thoroughly capture the wonder and delight that can be found inside a bookstore. Galison puzzles are packaged in matte-finish sturdy boxes, perfect for gifting, reuse, and storage. An insert of the full puzzle image is also included.
- 1,000-PIECE PUZZLE – The Michael Storrings A Day at the Bookstore 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle from Galison is just the right level of challenge for a few days of activity. The box also includes an insert for reference.
- STUNNING DETAILS – This Galison puzzle features soothing watercolors from award-winning designer, illustrator, and creative director Michael Storrings that thoroughly captures the wonder and delight that can be found inside a bookstore.
- HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS – Galison uses continuous quality control checks during production to ensure there is virtually no puzzle dust. Each piece is printed with no-glare, non-toxic inks.
- EASY HANDLING – The 1000 puzzle pieces are thick and sturdy, and the back sides are a white matte finish. The completed puzzle measures 27” x 20" and the box measures 8.25” x 11.25” x 2".
- GALISON – Since 1979, our vision at Galison has been to inspire people by bringing art into daily life with home office supplies, home décor, stationery, puzzles and games.